Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2014

"It's Brutal Out Here"

   Still staying at City Team Ministry's Homeless Shelter. Was talking to a friend of mine who is in the same boat as me. Forced to wear a GPS Tracking Shackle and forced to be homeless due to Jessica's Law. I asked him how it was going and he said, "It's brutal out here". He is not kidding. This is hell! I feel like a Leper. I am banned from going into a park, school, swimming pool, or "anywhere" children gather ( which is everywhere ). I have NEVER harmed a kid in my life! Also The State considers me and all other "290's" to be animals, not even deserving a home to live in because of the insane residential restrictions. To top it all off I am forced to have a GPS Shackle locked onto my ankle. Yes, " It's Brutal Out Here ". I hope to get into Community Solutions soon and get off the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment