Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Forced Homeless in San Jose

   This blog is going to chronicle my day to day struggles to complete parole under Jessica's Law in San Jose, California. This insane "law" forces me to live on the streets like an animal due to It's residential restrictions that state that I can not live 2,000 feet from "where children gather". That makes the whole Santa Clara Co. pretty much off-limits. I have never harmed a child in my life! 30 years ago I was falsely accused of rape by a serial false accuser who made her accusation against me for a one million dollar lawsuit. I was not the first man this nutcase had sent to prison. Not only am I not allowed to have a roof over my head, I am also forced to where a GPS Tracking Shackle locked on my ankle. Over 10,000 "Sex Offenders" on parole in California fall victim to this unjust "law". Jessica's Law must be exposed and amended.   

No comments:

Post a Comment